On February 25, 2019 CPABC Connect Panel brought together 300+ CPA members, candidates, students, future CPAs, and employment partners from across all sectors at the beautiful Fairmont Waterfront Hotel.
During the event, guests enjoyed a panel discussion between senior business leaders on the evolution and impact of digital transformation, automation and artificial intelligence on careers in accounting. The event concluded with a networking reception where participants engaged further in the discussion with peers and business leaders.
Selena Nisbet, CPA, CGA, Managing Partner, Galloway Botteselle & Company
- Laurence Ling, CPA, CMA, Senior Manager, TELUS
- Shayne Gregg, CPA, CA, Partner, Risk Advisory, Deloitte
- Suzara B. Viray, CPA, CA, Director, Controllership, Best Buy Canada
- Regan McGrath, CPA, CA, Founder and CEO, Metrics CPA
- Best Buy Canada
- Crowe MacKay LLP
- Galloway Botteselle & Company
- Hays Recruitment
- Horizon Recruitment
- LLT LLP
- MNP LLP
- Robert Half
- Sangha Tone CPA Inc.
- STRIVE Recruitment
- Walsh King LLP
Thank you to everyone who participated!
Please visit CPABC’s Flickr page to view a gallery of photos from this event.
For more information about the CPABC Connect Panel, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.